Experience the highlights of the Vatican City on a 3-hour private tour with VIP access. Explore one of the most extraordinary art collections in the world. Pause in the Sistine Chapel and admire Michelangelo's masterpiece with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Viale Vaticano, 00192 Rome. Meet your guide at the Vatican Museum's main entrance. Your guide will be waiting for you holding a signboard with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Your tickets will be held by the guide for collection on the day of the tour. You will be required to present this voucher. If you have purchased a discounted option you will be asked to show a photo ID in exchange for your tickets
- Not wheelchair accessible due to some difficulties in the Sistine Chapel
- Estimated time entrance in the museum is 45 minutes after tour departure because you will have to pass the security check
- The Direction of Museums & Cultural Heritage reserves the right to close a sector or the Sistine Chapel due to force majeure. The closure of the museum sector does not entail any right to reimbursement. In these cases, we will include other sectors in the tour.