Skip the lines and delve into the rich history of the Pantheon in Rome. Immerse yourself in tales of the Pantheon, and marvel at the beauty of Navona Square with an insightful audio guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Please arrive at the meeting point 15-20 minutes before the activity starts. • Our staff will meet you on the right side facing the attraction, in between Boutique Legami and L'Antica Salumeria, holding a “Loving Rome” flag to exchange your voucher. • Late arrivals will not be accommodated & not be refunded • Please take note that this service is exclusively designed to skip the ticket purchasing process. Nevertheless, there may be a necessity to wait in line for access to the attraction, contingent upon the number of visitors who have already secured their tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Internet access
- Charged Smartphone
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Short skirts
- Food and drinks
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- Wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees, if your clothing does not comply with the rules, you may be denied entry.
- Some parts might not be accessible and are subject to unexpected closures until further notice due site’s restrictions. The Pantheon is subject to closure without prior notice for masses and/or extraordinary events
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated and not be refunded.
- Please take note that this service is exclusively designed to skip the ticket purchasing process. Nevertheless, there may be a necessity to wait in line for access/security purposes to the attraction, contingent upon the number of visitors who have already secured their tickets.
- EU Citizen or Youth Tickets (18-25 years old) are exclusively reserved for EU citizens.