Explore Ancient Rome's most intriguing and best preserved monument in a 40-minute informative tour with a professional guide. Discover the history and building secrets of the largest dome in the ancient world and visit Raphael's tomb.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 40 - 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Pantheon is a Church nowadays: appropriate attire is required to enter (knees and shoulders should be covered)