Enjoy a concert of opera music and dessert wine tasting at a Methodist Church in front of Rome’s Castel Sant'Angelo. Taste an authentic tiramisu dessert, paired with a lovely dessert wine. Then, take your seats for a concert of opera arias and more.
What to Expect
Listen to a concert of opera music in Rome city center at a 19th-century church by the historical Castel Sant'Angelo.
Upon arrival at the Methodist Church, taste authentic Italian tiramisu paired with a lovely dessert wine. Then, take your seats for a concert performance by professional artists. The venue is an historical building of the late 1800s, and the site of a Methodist Church since 1905. The simple interior provides perfect acoustics.
The precise program of your concert will vary according to the date. Hear beautiful arias by accomplished sopranos and tenors, accompanied by a piano. Arias are taken from legendary operas such as “La Traviata,” “La Boheme,” “Tosca” and “The Barber of Seville.”
Relax to the melodic sounds of Vivaldi's “Four Seasons” (“Le Quattro Stagioni”) at a violin concerto that evokes the spirit of Venice. Read explanations of the concert you will see via the brochure provided.
- Opera concert and entrance fee
- Tiramisu and dessert wine
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Know Before You Go
• This activity takes place whatever the weather. Please dress accordingly
• The local supplier cannot make any guarantee for dietary restrictions. You are solely responsible for your health
• This is a small group tour