Discover Rome on your own terms with an electric bike rental, and see the sights you want to see at your own pace. Explore historic neighborhoods, such as the Trastevere, and the parks of the “Eternal City” without breaking into a sweat!
What to Expect
Explore Rome at your own pace, and according to your own interests, with a go-anywhere electric bike rental, and see the city in an easy, practical and fun way. The stylish bikes come with complimentary anti-theft locks, baskets and helmets, while child seats can be rented for a small supplement, giving you the freedom of the road, and access to some of the city’s most iconic sights.
The choice is yours, but a visit to the Colosseum and Imperial Forum is a must for almost any visitor, while the Pantheon will showcase Ancient Rome at its most well-preserved. Alternatively, go off the beaten track to discover secret piazzas and ancient alleyways.
The bikes make light work of Rome's 7 hills, allowing you to ascend for panoramic views with almost no effort. Discover Michelangelo’s glorious designs at the Piazza del Campidoglio, or look down on the domes of Rome from the Janiculum.
Those with romance on their mind can cruise along the ancient Via Appia to the Appia Antica park for a relaxing picnic. Enjoy a thrilling adventure as you follow one of the themed itineraries around the most characteristic corners of the city, or use your complimentary map to devise your own route.
- E-bike rental (with anti-theft lock and basket)
- Complimentary map, with bike-friendly itineraries
What's Not Included
- Child seat (EUR 5)
- Light raincoat (EUR 5)
- Hotel pick-up or drop off (EUR 7 – minimum of 2 e-bikes required)
- Fun trailer (EUR 10)
What to Remember
• Please bring an ID document
• An electric bicycle (also known as an e-bike) can be driven wherever a standard bike can. It does not need a driving licence or any special cycling abilities. Anyone can ride them on slopes, or go for a long ride with minimum or no effort. The Lithium battery guarantees 40 to 70 km/h at full charge. The e-bikes are fully charged and equipped with disk brakes, 3 power levels, basket and anti-theft lock. Helmets are available for free
• Please note that baby seats are available on request for a supplement of EUR 2-5, depending on the type and child's age
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled at least 48 hours before - No refund after this term