This full-day segway tour of Rome lets you see the very best of what this fascinating city has to offer. With the expert commentary of your guide you'll cruise through the "Eternal City" with ease. Covering all the major Rome highlights. Lunch included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- See Rome in a day by Segway
- Discover all the major highlights while cruising the city with ease
- Visit Trevi Fountain & the Spanish Steps
- Explore the Colosseum
- Expert commentary from an experienced guide
- Tour Leader
- Segway rental
- 30 minute orientation session
- iPod guide
- Ponchos (in case of rain)
- Any extras
- Additional hours
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazza del Gesu 47/a, RomeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Segway is usually appropriate for anyone 12 and older. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance. The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- Children between 12 and 16 years who have completed a training session, weigh a minimum 45 kg and who remain (by written declaration) under their parents' responsibility may be able to participate in the tour.
- For senior people (over 75) it is required to have adequate motor skills, such as going up and down stairs without help. In these circumstancesit is recommended to book a private tour in order to allow the tour leader to offer personalized service.
- Other languages such as French, Hebrew, German, Italian, and Spanish are available on request for groups larger than 4 people.