Rome In A Day Full-Day Tour by Electric-Assist Bike
From £88 per personBook now
- Explore Rome by mountain, speed or electric bike
- Visit the most iconic sights, such as the Colosseum, Pantheon and Castel St. Angelo
- Savor the flavors of Italy during lunch at a typical Italian restaurant
- Bike through St. Peter's Square
- Go off the usual tourist trail and discover small squares and alleys
- Discover the bohemian streets of the Trastevere
- Enjoy impressive city views from Capitoline Hill
- Admire the monuments of Ancient Rome in the Imperial Forum
- Learn the 2,000-year history of the Eternal City
Meet your guide close to the Colosseum for an impressive view of the mighty arena of the Roman Republic. Then, continue to the Imperial Forum to see the temples dedicated to the gods of Ancient Rome. Cycle down small alleys, admiring Renaissance and Baroque palaces and churches along the way.
Your local guide will lead you to some of Rome’s hidden squares and fountains, along with some of the most famous, such as Piazza Venezia, Piazza Navona and Piazza del Popolo. Learn some of Rome’s 2,000-year history as you pedal, pausing at sites such as the old medieval market of Campo de' Fiori, the Portico di Ottavia, and the Castel St. Angelo.
Break for a typical Italian lunch in an authentic trattoria, along with short breaks for an espresso coffee or delicious Italian ice cream.
Pedal up Capitoline Hill for panoramic views, and to experience one of the legendary 7 hills of Rome. Admire Michelangelo’s urban planning on the main square of the Capitoline, and bike to the Vatican City for a view of St. Peter’s Basilica and Bernini’s graceful colonnades.
- Bike rental (choice of carbon mountain bike, speed bike, top quality trekking bike, or e-bike)
- Local guide
- Lunch in a typical Italian trattoria
- Transfers to and from the meeting point and end point
Meet at Via Labicana 49, Rome. The nearest Metro stop is Colosseum (a 10 to 15 minute walk). After the main exit, turn left and walk straight, passing the Colosseum. Continue until the street becomes Via Labicana. Continue walking for about 5 minutes. Alternatively, from Metro station Manzoni (about a 10-minute walk), walk down Viale Manzoni towards the Colosseum. Continue walking until the street turns into Via Labicana. Number 49 is on the right hand side of the street
Product ID: 47447