Explore the historic streets of Rome in an environmentally-friendly, and irresistably cute, electric car, and zip around the Roman and Renaissance buildings with an expert guide. Get the best of both worlds and see ancient Rome in modern chariots!
What to Expect
Put your guide book away and join a 4-hour tour of Rome using the cutest little electric cars. "Buzz" is a gas-free genius that will take you and a friend, partner, or parent around the Eternal City in a convoy of a maximum of 5 environmentally-friendly – and irresistibly fun – electric cars.
A professional guide will lead and describe the scenery via radio, so you won't just have information on Rome's usual attractions, but will also benefit from some expert insights on the Roman way of life.
Zip down the characteristic streets of Trastevere, go to the Tiberian Island, and see the Magic Keyhole. Visit all the usual classics, such as the Spanish Steps, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. All you need do is turn up at the meeting point and, formalities over, you'll soon be “Buzzing…”
- Transportation by "Buzz" electric car
- Third-party insurance
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
Meet 500 meters from the Vatican at Via degli Ombrellari 51, Rome.
Know Before You Go
• Professional guides are available in most languages, however a minimum of 6 participants will be required for tours booked in any language other than English
• English will be used for mixed groups
• A tour with 4 or less participants will be held in English by a knowledgeable staff member and not a qualified tour guide
• The cars are strictly for 2 people by law. Couples with small children (even infants) will need to take 2 cars and drive 1 each - maximum passenger load per car 160kg / 350lb
• European Union citizens will be required to produce a valid driving license at the pick-up point. All others will also need to exhibit an international driving license/permit - minimum driving age 21. Drivers with a valid license aged under 21 will be allowed to drive providing they are accompanied by an adult. Minimum age 18
• All bookings may be cancelled up to 7 days prior to tour/self-drive departure
• Bookings cancelled giving LESS than 7 days notice will not be refunded