Discover the flavors of Rome on this Gourmet Food Tour of Trastevere. On this neighborhood food walk you will taste the old recipes of the city and be guided by a local food expert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Via di Ponte Quattro Capi 16, in front of Trattoria Sora LellaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The route is mostly pedestrian only.
- There will be a minimum of one serving of food at each stop.
- Children under five years old go free of charge.
- Children between five and 12 years old go with a 50% discount.
- This tour is always run in English and Italian, other listed languages can be made available upon request.