See Rome in a day on a private, chauffeur-driven shore excursion from Civitavecchia. Discover the ancient sights of the Eternal City, including the Trevi Fountain, Vatican Museums, Coliseum and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your chauffeur will meet you on the pier next to your cruise ship in Civitavecchia, holding a sign with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In order to comply with Italian law chauffeurs provide valuable information and commentary only while inside the vehicle. Only licensed tour guides are permitted to accompany guests into monuments and museums. Please advise if you require a private licensed guide to accompany you inside the Colosseum and/or Vatican City. Payment for a licensed guide will be made to the guide after the tour.
- Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica enforce modesty dress codes that require shoulders and knees be covered.
- To save time and avoid long queues, it is recommended to pre-purchase your Colosseum tickets online (EUR 12 per person), and your Vatican Museum skip-the-line tickets for the 14:00 time slot in advance (EUR 19 per person). Vatican Museums are closed on Sundays with the exception of the last Sunday of the month, when visits are free to the public