See Rome in a day on a private, chauffeur-driven tour with hotel pick-up. Discover the ancient sights of the Eternal City, including the Trevi Fountain, Vatican Museums, Coliseum and much more.
What to Expect
Make the most of your time in Rome with a full-day tour by private vehicle. You will visit many of the Eternal City’s most important landmarks, including the Roman ruins of the Colosseum and the Pantheon, Renaissance and Baroque art and architecture and the magnificent museums of the Vatican City.
A professional chauffeur will pick you up from your city center hotel and whisk you off to historic heart where you can admire Rome in all its Imperial glory. Visit the most famous amphitheater in the world and the symbol of Ancient Rome at the Colosseum.
Admire the Circus Maximus, where dangerous chariot races took place, before moving on to the glorious Forum and Palatine Hill. Get a superb panoramic view of Rome from Capitoline Hill and move on to Piazza Venezia, with its imposing monument dedicated to Italy’s first king, Vittorio Emanuele II.
A visit to the awe-inspiring 2,000-year-old Pantheon is followed by a chance to throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, guaranteeing you will one day return to Rome.
Next, walk up the Spanish Steps and take a breather while you taste a delicious Italian ice-cream.
With your mind on food, you can now have a traditional lunch before exploring the Vatican City in the afternoon.
Purchase a skip-the-line ticket in advance to maximize your day and give you plenty of time to see the sacred Sistine Chapel and the breathtaking frescoes by Michelangelo.
Full up on art and food and hundreds of years of history, sit back and relax as you are driven in style back to your hotel and the end of an extraordinary day.
- Personal English-speaking chauffeur
- Private deluxe vehicle
What's Not Included
- Entry tickets to the Colosseum and Vatican Museums
Know Before You Go
• In order to comply with Italian law chauffeurs provide valuable information and commentary only while inside the vehicle. Only licensed tour guides are permitted to accompany guests into monuments and museums. Please advise if you require a private licensed guide to accompany you inside the Colosseum and/or Vatican City. Payment for a licensed guide will be made to the guide after the tour.
• Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica enforce modesty dress codes that require shoulders and knees be covered.
• To save time and avoid long queues, you can pre-purchase your Colosseum tickets online (EUR 12 per person), and your Vatican Museum skip-the-line tickets for the 14:00 time slot in advance (EUR 19 per person). Vatican Museums are closed on Sundays with the exception of the last Sunday of the month, when visits are free to the public