Travel back in time and discover Ancient Rome on this guided tour of the Colosseum, including the underground section, and the Roman Forum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Above the second floor of the Colosseum metro stop(blue line); just around the corner from the Caffè Roma.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the Arena will not be visited on this tour until further notice. The Gladiator’s Gate access will be replaced by the standard underground entrance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with mobility impairments or wheelchair users
- Please be aware that there are no cloak rooms and large bags, backpacks, and suitcases are not permitted in the monuments. Only very small bags are allowed.
- If you are running late, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule. You will be classed as a no show and will not be entitled to a refund. You are free to book and pay for another tour if you wish
- All visitors must pass through the monuments' security check, please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.