If you’re visiting Rome with your kids this tour is sure to engage them for the entire 2 hours. It includes a visit to the Coliseum and ancient Roman Forum with youngsters in mind. Your archaeologist guide will make the monuments come to life.
What to Expect
Touring a museum or an archaeological site with kids can be a challenge, as tours are not often tailored for children or teenagers. This 2-hour guided tour of ancient Rome’s highlights features a guide that will make a difference to their experience.
The key word to describe this tour is fun, as your guide will focus on capturing the kids’ attention and stimulating their interest with visual aids and interactive activities.
Your whole family will be captivated by the stories of the gladiators, emperors, and lions at the Coliseum! Take your kids back to the glorious era of ancient Rome on a fun adventure that they won’t soon forget!
- Guide for the Coliseum and Roman Forum
What's Not Included
- Tickets (EUR 14 per person, payable directly to your guide on the day of the tour)
- Admission to the Palatine Hill
The meeting point will be at the newsstand right outside the Colosseo Metro Station (line B).
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Be sure to wear comfortable shoes
• In the summer, don’t forget your sunglasses, sun cream, and water
• In the winter, bring a small umbrella (big umbrellas cannot be taken inside the Coliseum) and a raincoat