Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire on a 2.5-hour family-friendly guided tour of Rome. Go to the Colosseum and Roman Forum, and play fun, interactive games to learn the history of Ancient Rome. Enjoy some delicious organic snacks along the way.
What to Expect
Explore the Roman Forum and amphitheater of the Colosseum on a family-friendly guided tour of Ancient Rome. Explore the history of the Roman Republic and its most iconic monuments, from their origins to more recent transformations. Play learning games, and more.
Starting at the Colosseum, retrace the history of Ancient Rome and the Roman Forum during an interactive visit. Watch as your children reconstruct the landscape of the Roman Forum using fun worksheets. A fun and educational activity for all the family, the tour takes in the most important historic sites to stimulate the curiosity and creativity of children. They will also learn about the importance of preserving cultural heritage.
Parents are not neglected as they will also learn about the customs of Ancient Rome, including what food was eaten by the Romans in days gone by. You will taste some delicious organic snacks of your own - albeit from more modern times!
- Professional art historian tour leader
- Entrance tickets to the museum
- Children's worksheets in folders with pencils
- Travel tips for Rome with kids
- Basket of organic snacks and beverages
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• You might have to wait in line in order to access the site.
• Maximum 12 people (with at least 1 adult visitor for every 3 children)
• Free for children from 0 to 4. Teens over 14 are considered adult visitors.