See the sights of Rome from behind the wheel of a vintage Fiat 500, and experience the “Eternal City” from a unique perspective. Capture the Italian “La Dolce Vita” in one of the world’s most loved vehicles, and access areas the tour buses can’t go.
What to Expect
Experience Rome from a unique perspective on a scenic driving tour by vintage Fiat 500, and travel the streets of the “Eternal City” enjoying panoramic views through the car’s sunroof.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, enjoy 3-4 hours capturing “La Dolce Vita” of the Italian capital in an iconic car with seating for 3 people (including the driver). There’s even the chance to get behind the wheel and drive the manual transmission vehicle for those that want to!
Access areas that tour buses and larger vehicle can’t reach, and breeze around the historic sights such as the Circus Maximus, Baths of Caracalla and St. Peter’s Basilica. Enjoy panoramic views from Aventine Hill and the Janiculum. Drive down historic Via Cavour and around the Colosseum. Travel along the famous Appian Way, and more.
- Transportation by vintage Fiat 500
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Personalized pick-up and drop off
- Coffee or gelato break
What's Not Included
- Air bags
- Backseat safety belt
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the tour leader may change the itinerary without prior notice due to traffic jams, traffic limitations, sports or political events, adverse meteorological conditions, or other reasons of "force majeure"
• Drivers must be able to use a manual clutch