Playfully explore the mysterious history of Rome with your entertaining and knowledgeable German-speaking guide. See some of the most famous spots in the city, while taking part in a fun and educational quiz.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit Capitol Square, the Pantheon, and Piazza Navona
- Take part a fun quiz as you hear stories about Rome's rich history
- Listen to you guide as they tell you interesting facts while you wander the famous streets of Rome
- Ice cream and souvenir
- Guided tour in German
- Gratuities (optional)
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
In the middle of the Capitol Square, by the Marcus Aurelius statue. Your guide will be waiting there with a visible sign with the tour supplier's name on it - 'Deutsche Römerin'Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour is conducted in German only.
- The tour takes place in any weather.
- Comfortable footwear and sunscreen are recommended.
- You are very welcome to bring water bottles, which can be refilled at the public wells in the city.