See a new side of Rome and discover the Eternal City at night, all aboard a Segway! Watch as Rome's streets come to life and its famous landmarks are transformed, as you glide through the city with stops at its most famous pizzerias and gelaterias.
What to Expect
During the day Rome is spectacular, but at night the city's ancient secrets come to life. Join us for a romantic, mysterious, and often boisterous tour of the Eternal City.
The fun begins as the sun sets. Glide into the nightlife of Rome. Some of the sites you’re already familiar with will be transformed at night: St. Peter’s basilica becomes a jewel in the sky, Piazza Navona becomes a carnival, and the market in Campo de’ Fiori is replaced by packed bars and restaurants.
The tour leaders will take you to new areas as well, such as the winding, romantic streets of Trastevere and Trevi Fountain.
During the tour, your guides will also lead you to some of the best pizzerias, gelaterias, and bars, where you can stop to sample some of the city’s famous delicacies.
Escape the hot sun and discover Rome by night. You’ll be amazed and delighted by the hidden gems you will find throughout the city.
- Segway rental
- Tour leader
- Ipod touch video/audio guides
What's Not Included
- Extra expenses
Meet your guide at Via Celimontana, 30-32.
What to Remember
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Minimum age to ride a Segway is 16 years
• Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
• Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
• It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
• Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Adult pricing applies to all customers