Savor the flavors of Rome on a combined 3-hour food and bike tour, and cycle the historic streets of the Eternal City to see some of the major mounments and hidden bakeries along the way. Taste artisan pizzas, homemade Italian ice cream, and more.
What to Expect
See the sights of Rome on a 3-hour bike tour, with at least 3 stops to taste some of the delicious produce and street food of Italy.
Following your guide, pedal past the forums of Imperial Rome, including the Colosseum and Circus Maximus. Bike through the former Jewish Ghetto, and marvel at ornate piazzas, such as the Campo de’ Fiori, site of Rome’s medieval market. You will pass the Pantheon temple to all gods, and get the chance to toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain. At each stop, you will get the opportunity to take fantastic photos as your guide shares their history.
Focused on food, the tour also includes an authentic Italian breakfast of espresso coffee and typical Roman croissant at a traditional artisan bakery. Enjoy a crunchy pizza, made to an ancient recipe, in one of Rome’s most famous forno (bakeries). Get an exclusive peek inside the kitchens to see how the pizza is prepared.
End your tour on a sweet note, with a homemade ice cream, learning its ancient origins and why it’s so important to Italian culture.
- Bike rental
- 3 food tasting stops
What's Not Included
- Entrance to monuments and museums
• Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 4 and 7 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train) within 3 days of the scheduled tour.
Know Before You Go
• Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to tour departure. Please note that there are no public restrooms in the office
• This tour operates rain or shine. In case of heavy rain, the tour may be changed to a walking tour instead
• Children participating are expected to be able to ride a bike. The tour operator reserves the right to decline any participants who do not fulfill this criteria without issuing a refund
• Please note that children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18+) to take part in this tour
• The bikes are not electric powered but have comfortable seats and a 6-gear system