Discover the 5th-century mosaics of Santa Maria Maggiore, a reliquary said to contain a piece of the crib that once held the baby Jesus and see the Sistine Chapel, named for Pope Sixtus V.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- The hotel (if inside the Aurelian Walls).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a semi-private tour
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible