Explore the sights of Rome from Dan Brown’s bestselling thriller “Angels and Demons” on a 3-hour walking tour. Discover the secrets of the Illuminati among statues by Bernini and texts by Galileo! Investigate where pagan symbolism and the sacred merge.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour of Rome, inspired by Dan Brown’s mystery-thriller, “Angels and Demons.”
Meet your guide by the Flamino Metro Station for a treasure hunt around the heart of the “Eternal City,” solving puzzles from clues scattered around the historic center of Rome. Retrace some of the stages of the murder hunt as you follow the signs of Bernini’s sculptures and “Illuminati” designs.
Your local, English-speaking guide will lead you from the Church of Santa Maria del Popolo and Piazza del Popolo to St. Peter's Square. Along the way, admire the Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria and Bernini's “Estasi di Santa Teresa” sculpture. Continue to Piazza della Minerva, near the mighty temple of the Pantheon.
See the incredible architecture of Piazza Navona, before ending at Castel Sant'Angelo, the hypothetical headquarters of the “Illuminati.”
- Professional art historian guide
- Live entertainment
- Headsets included (minimum 8 participants)
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Bus tickets
Know Before You Go
• A maximum of 15 people is permitted per booking
• This tour involves a moderate amount of walking. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Minimum numbers apply. Tours may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet the minimum requirements. In the event your tour is cancelled, you will be offered an alternative or full refund