Discover the sights of Ancient Rome on a 3-hour Segway tour, and see monuments such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Pantheon by self-balancing bike. Glide past some of Rome’s Baroque masterpieces, including the beautiful Trevi Fountain.
What to Expect
Travel back in time to the Roman Empire and see the main monuments of Ancient Rome by self-balancing Segway. Marvel at classical sights, such as the Colosseum, Pantheon, and Roman Forum.
Meet your guide on Piazza Mattei in the Jewish Quarter for a short orientation session. Once you feel confident and comfortable on the 2-wheel electric bike, glide gently to the Campo de’ Fiori to see Rome’s medieval market.
Next, admire Bernini’s “Fountain of the Four Rivers” on Piazza Navona. Continue to the Pantheon to discover the best-preserved monument of Ancient Rome. Follow in the footsteps of poets and painters at the Spanish Steps, and throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain.
See the monument to the 1st king of Italy on Piazza Venezia, and look at the ruins of temples at the Roman Forum. End with a quick tour around the outside of the Colosseum to see the most famous of the Roman Republic’s amphitheaters. Glide up Capitoline Hill for a panoramic view of Rome before the end of the tour services.
- Segway and helmet
- Segway orientation session
- Tour leader
- Audio guide (available in different languages)
- Bottled water and coffee
- Poncho (in case of rain)
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Meet by the turtles fountain on Piazza Mattei 11 in the Jewish Quarter
Know Before You Go
• Tours are limited to a maximum of 4 participants for a more interactive experience
• Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance. You must weigh between 40 kilograms (90 pounds) and 110 kilograms (250 pounds)
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
• The minimum age requirement is 16 years old. Participants aged under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult