Coliseum and Roman Forum: 3-Hour Family TourProduct ID: 53414
From £201 Per group up to 1Book now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up can be arranged on request.
- Enjoy an exciting and detailed tour with a professional tour guide
- Explore the Coliseum with your children on a private tour
- Learn what life was like for the gladiators in the Roman Republic
- Visit the Roman Forum and hear interesting stories about Roman history
On this tour that’s designed and priced for a group of up to 10 participants, you’ll meet your guide near the Arch of Constantine to collect your entrance tickets (not included in the tour price). The tickets will also permit entrance to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
Try to imagine how much material and effort it took to create the Coliseum and get to know its secrets. Find out what life was like for the gladiators in ancient Rome.
The guide will involve both parents and children to uncover the story of the Coliseum, founded by the Emperor Vespasian and completed by his son Titus.
After time inside the Coliseum, you’ll experience another aspect of Roman history at the Roman Forum. The Forum became the political, religious, and administrative center of Rome for more than a millennium.
- Tour with a qualified tour guide
- Worksheets for children
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Coliseum and Roman Forum
- Transfer service from/to the hotel
- Tips (optional)
- Baby carrier (if needed)
The meeting point is outside the Colosseo Metro station by the newsagent and the M Metro sign. The Metro station is just in front of the monument. (Open in Google Maps)
• Admission tickets are not included. However, once a ticket is purchased, it is valid for entry to the Coliseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
• Please bring a valid ID if you select a reduced-price or free ticket
• You are not permitted to enter the Coliseum, Roman Forum, or Palatine Hill with rucksacks, suitcases, or large bags
• Tours during the summer period must be booked well in advance
• You will receive full details regarding your tour, and a map, in your confirmation email
• The tour can accommodate children of all ages, including tiny babies in strollers
Product ID: 53414