Explore Rome at your own pace with a 24-hour scooter rental, and experience the city from a new perspective. Access areas most tourists never see as you tour according to your own interests. Forget the hassle of taxis or the public transport system.
What to Expect
Experience Rome like a local and rent a scooter for the day. Not only is riding a scooter a lot of fun, it’s also the most comfortable way to move around the city and its surrounds.
Forget the hassle of finding a parking space, feeling crushed on the crowded Metro, or paying expensive taxi fares. With a scooter, you are free to go wherever you want when you want, finding places many tourists will never discover!
When you collect your vehicle, the helpful team will be glad to give you useful tips to enjoy your vacation to the fullest. Learn where to find the best beaches on the coast outside Rome, get recommendations on great Italian restaurants and nightclubs in the city center, or any other information you need to enjoy Rome at its best.
- Scooter rental for 1 person
What's Not Included
- 2nd helmet (optional)
- Full insurance (optional)
- Road assistance (optional)
Know Before You Go
• A EUR 150 deposit is required for this tour
• You must be in possession of a valid driving license, valid under the laws of Italy. This supplier assumes no responsibility for traffic violations or fines concerning the driving license
• The minimum age to drive a scooter in Italy is: 50cc - 18 years old, with a scooter license valid in Italy (EU); 100 and 125cc - 21 years old, with a car driver’s license valid in Italy; 150cc - 21 years old with a valid driving licence for a motorbike