See more of the Eternal City and save money with a Roma Pass for 48 hours or 72 hours. This city card offers free skip-the-line admission to 1 or 2 attractions, free use of the city’s public transport system, and discounts on services and activities.
What to Expect
The Roma Pass network includes over 45 monuments, museums, and archaeological sites, including the Colosseum, Capitoline Museums, Ara Pacis, Trajan's Market, the Borghese Gallery, MACRO, the National Roman Museums, the Caracalla Baths and Castel Sant'Angelo.
If you choose the 72-hour Roma Pass, you’ll receive free skip-the-line admission to your first 2 museums or archeological sites. With the 48-hour city card, skip-the-line admission will be free at your first museum or site.
In addition, you’ll enjoy discounted admission to all other museums and archaeological sites visited thereafter. You’ll also receive discounts with other participating service and activity providers.
Explore the city as you travel for free on Rome’s public transportation network.
- Free admission to the first 2 museums or archaeological sites of your choice (72-hour Roma Pass)
- Free admission to 1 museum or archaeological site of your choice (48-hour Roma Pass)
- Free admission includes exhibitions held in the museum(s)
- Reduced ticket price for all other museums and/or archaeological sites visited thereafter
- Free use of the city’s public transport network (urban buses and trains; underground lines A, B, B1, and C; railway lines Roma-Lido, Roma Flaminio Piazza del Popolo-Viterbo, Roma-Giardinetti), within the territory of the Municipality of Rome
- Discounts for admission to participating exhibitions and events, and with other collaborating operators and businesses
This activity is non-refundable
Pick up your Card at the Tourist Information Point (PIT) Auditorium, Auditorium della Conciliazione, Via della Conciliazione 4 (08:30-18:00). Show the electronic voucher to the staff, along with a valid ID.
Know Before You Go
Admission is free for children under 18 years of age at most attractions. Admission is free for children under 6 years of age with the Rome Civic Museum Network.