Roma Pass: 48-Hour or 72-Hour City Card
- Enjoy free skip-the-line admission to 1 or 2 museums or sites, depending on the duration of your card
- Ride for free on the city’s public transportation network
- Receive discounts on participating exhibitions and events and with other collaborating services and activities
- Get a free guidebook and a free map of Rome to help you make your way around the city
If you choose the 72-hour Roma Pass, you’ll receive free skip-the-line admission to your first 2 museums or archeological sites. With the 48-hour city card, skip-the-line admission will be free at your first museum or site.
In addition, you’ll enjoy discounted admission to all other museums and archaeological sites visited thereafter. You’ll also receive discounts with other participating service and activity providers.
Explore the city as you travel for free on Rome’s public transportation network.
- Free admission to the first 2 museums or archaeological sites of your choice (72-hour Roma Pass)
- Free admission to 1 museum or archaeological site of your choice (48-hour Roma Pass)
- Free admission includes exhibitions held in the museum(s)
- Reduced ticket price for all other museums and/or archaeological sites visited thereafter
- Free use of the city’s public transport network (urban buses and trains; underground lines A, B, B1, and C; railway lines Roma-Lido, Roma Flaminio Piazza del Popolo-Viterbo, Roma-Giardinetti), within the territory of the Municipality of Rome
- Discounts for admission to participating exhibitions and events, and with other collaborating operators and businesses
- Guided tours
Pick up your Card at the Tourist Information Point (PIT) Auditorium, Auditorium della Conciliazione, Via della Conciliazione 4 (08:30-18:00). Show the electronic voucher to the staff, along with a valid ID.
Product ID: 68896