Learn the secrets of the Italian kitchen with a half-day cooking course. Under the direction of an international chef, you will learn how to select ingredients and prepare a meal. Then enjoy your traditional 4-course creation paired with local wines.
What to Expect
Food is considered one of the defining elements of Italian's culture, and there's no better way to experience Italy than to taste it! Learn more about Italian food and how to prepare it with a 4-hour course in Rome.
During your class, you will cook, and eat, your own primo, secondo, and dessert. The experience is led by an international bilingual chef who will share with you the secrets of the Roman kitchen, old and new.
You will also be able to specify if you want to cook meat, fish, or vegetarian.
And of course no Roman meal is complete without wine! As you eat, your food will be paired with the flavors of a variety of wines from the Lazio region.
- Round-trip transportation (inside the Aurelian Walls)
- English-speaking tour escort
- Cooking class
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The tour operates rain or shine
• No refunds are given for missed flights, buses, trains, etc.
• A total refund will be given for cancelations made within 72 hours of tour departure