Enjoy an audience with Pope Francis for a once-in-a-lifetime encounter at the Vatican City. Share a religious and multi-cultural experience with the Pope, while listening to the papal audience together with people from all over the world.
What to Expect
Experience a spiritually intense moment with this once-in-a-lifetime chance to join Pope Francis during his papal audience in the Vatican City.
You will enjoy heightened emotions and calm reflections with people from all around the world. At the Pontifical State’s discretion, the papal audience will be celebrated either in the glorious surroundings of the Piazza San Pietro, or in the beautiful, purpose-built Nervi Hall, which boasts seating for 6,300 people, and features an arresting brass and bronze sculpture of “The Resurrection” (“La Resurrezione”).
Feel free to take a moment to pray, or just quietly observe one of the most amazing Catholic traditions in the world in the company of the most devoted followers.
- Hotel pick-up (only from centrally located hotels in Rome)
- Booking and pick-up of the Papal Audience tickets
- Guaranteed admission to the Audience
- Professional guide
What's Not Included
- Entrance tickets with skip the line to Archaeological Area
- Tips and personal expenses
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that it is important you dress appropriately for this tour
• The complimentary pick-up service is only available from hotels in Rome city center (not from bed and breakfasts, guest houses or apartments)
• This tour can only take place during the Holy Father's stay at the Vatican
• There is no guide in this tour, so there is no commentary given in your language (the language selection is necessary to exclusively coordinate the groups)