Enjoy a private photoshoot at some of the best locations in Rome, and get professional photos of you during your travels, honeymoon, or wedding, in a beautiful experience that will leave you with eternal photos from the Eternal City.
What to Expect
Add an extra dimension to your visit to Rome and get professional photos taken at some of the city’s most romantic monuments.
Whether you are celebrating a special occasion or just want a unique souvenir of your stay in the Eternal City, the private photo shoot can include 1, 2 or 3 different locations and will leave you with elegant but natural and dynamic pictures.
You don’t need to be model, as you will soon discover how easy is to be photographed by a professional. Turn up in your preferred outfit and makeup, and choose from one of the following 5 itineraries:
• The Piazza di Spagna and Spanish Steps, leading to the Church of Trinità de' Monti, is one of Rome’s most romantic backdrops (1 location tour)
• Stand against the Trevi Fountain, arguably the most beautiful fountain in all Rome, immortalized by Anita Ekberg in “La Dolce Vita.” Continue to Piazza di Spagna (2 locations tour)
• From Michelangelo Buonarroti’s Piazza Campidoglio, with wonderful views over the imperial Fora, stroll to Isola Tiberina, a fascinating island linked to the origins of Rome, walking via the former Jewish ghetto (3 locations tour).
• Get pictures around the Colosseum, the ultimate symbol of Rome (1 location tour).
• From St. Peter's Basilica and St. Peter’s Square, stand against the symmetrical colonnades of Bernini. Walk to the historic neighborhood of Borgo Pio. (2 locations tour).
- Photo session at the Rome locations of your choice
- Professional photo gallery of your tour
- No extra charge for editing and post production
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up or drop off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• In case of rain, you can change the date or cancel your reservation
• Please advise of your itinerary choice