Turn heads as you tour the streets and alleys of Rome by vintage car, and enjoy a unique 3-hour excursion of the main monuments and neighborhoods. Discover baroque and Renaissance piazzas, the historic Trastevere district, and much more.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a vintage car from the 1920s or 1930s for a unique sightseeing tour of Rome, and see the Eternal City in style.
You will be picked up from your accommodation by a driver dressed in vintage clothes. Then, set off to explore the wonders of Rome, such as Piazza Navona, Piazza Venezia and the Campo de’Fiori. Your driver will stop for breaks so that you can take some souvenir pictures, and there is also camera on board to capture your experience.
Cruise past the monuments of Ancient Rome, such as the Colosseum and Arch of Constantine, and admire the baroque architecture of the city’s later years at the Spanish Steps and more.
The route will also take in St. Peter’s Square, and the late Renaissance majesty of the church of Trinita dei Monti. At the end of your tour, you will receive an HD video of your experience as a unique memory of your time in Rome.
- Transportation by vintage car (1935 Fiat 1100 Bit or 1928 Citroen AC4)
- Driver at your disposal for the entire duration of your tour
- Souvenir pictures
- Souvenir HD video
What's Not Included
- Tips (optional)
- Any other service not mentioned in "what's included"
Know Before You Go
• For the route of your tour, you can select from Piazza Venezia, the Trastevere, Campo de'Fiori, and Piazza Navona. The full itinerary will be set on arrangement with your driver at the start of the tour
• Confirmation of your booking will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed your voucher will be sent by email. This is your ticket and proof of purchase