Get a unique souvenir of your time in Rome with a private photo shoot of up to 2 hours. Choose from 2 package options.
What to Expect
Experience Rome like never before, and hire a professional bilingual photographer for an exclusive photo session at some of the “Eternal City’s” most beautiful locations.
Your personal photographer guide will create stunning images of your time in Rome as you discover its many charms. The documentary style photography is unobtrusive, natural and perfect for capturing special occasions, or simply as a record of the everyday moments of your vacation.
Dress to impress in the international playground that mixes high fashion with culinary delights and a buzzing city atmosphere.
Held at some of the most picturesque locations in the city, such as Piazza di Spagna and the Spanish Steps, the sessions last either 1 or 2 hours. Stand in front of the beautiful baroque Trevi Fountain, wander around the Colosseum, or merge with the crowds of St. Peter’s. You are free to choose a location that best suits your style and personality.
At the end, you will be provided with access to a private online gallery to view your photos, and a portfolio of up to 60 poster size and quality pictures to keep.
- High-resolution photos (suitable for posters)
- Private online gallery to view your photos
- 1-hour photo shoot package = 30 high-resolution professionally reworked images
- 2-hour photo shoot package = 60 high-resolution professionally reworked images
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Any transportation between locations
- Site entrance fees (if required)
Know Before You Go
• Please feel free to bring clothing and props that make you feel special, or ask for suggestions
• Photo sessions are conducted on-site at your chosen destination. It is unusual for weather to interfere with your photo session; rain and cloudy skies can make for some dramatic images. However, In case of very bad weather, please call your photographer prior to the photo shoot to review your rescheduling options
• This package is priced per group (ie it is the same price for 1 to 7 participants). Please enquire with the tour operator if you have a larger group