Explore the Vatican Museums with skip-the-line tickets and see St. Peter's Basilica on a guided walking tour in Rome. Step into the Sistine Chapel and admire the ceiling painted by Michelangelo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English, German, Italian
Select participants and date
The exact address of the meeting point is Via Mocenigo, 15 in Rome. The office is located about 200 meters northwest of the entrance of the Vatican Museums. When going down the steps, take the first left onto Via Sebastiano Veniero, then keep walking straight until the end of the street. Turn right, and then you will find yourself on Via Mocenigo. The office is located in front of the Cucaracha restaurant. From the Ottaviano subway station: Walk west about 550 meters down to Viale Giulio Cesare, then continue down Via Candia until the intersection with Via Mocenigo. There, turn left. Find the office in front of the Cucaracha restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Entry to the Vatican Museums is based on strictly timed tickets. For this reason, late arrivals cannot be guaranteed access
- All visitors must have a photo ID for the security check
- The Vatican Museums imposes a mandatory dress code: knees and shoulders must be covered otherwise you will not be able to enter
- Due to exceptional religious events, St. Peter's Basilica might be closed without any notice