Capri and Anacapri Full-Day Guided Tour from Rome
From £220 per personBook now
- Join the jet set on the glamorous island of Capri
- Transfer across the Tyrrhenian Sea by high-speed boat
- Take an optional tour of the legendary Blue Grotto
- Go to the perfumery of Carthusia and learn how perfume has been produced on Capri since 1380
- Taste the sweet lemony liquor of southern Italy
- Visit boutique stores and artisans workshops to find one-off souvenirs
- See the most inspiring views of Capri and Anacapri by private bus
Depart Rome for the harbor in Naples, stopping for breakfast en route. Then, transfer by high-speed boat across the sea to Capri. Upon arrival, a local guide will usher you through the towns of Capri and Anacapri, pointing out the most awe-inspiring parts of the island along the way.
Take an optional tour of the Blue Grotto, and learn how it’s natural features has enraptured painters, poets, writers and filmmakers for centuries. Re-group to continue your journey. Your guide will endeavor to give you a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Go to a limoncello tasting to savor the fresh sweet liquor famous to the region.
Visit the perfumery of Carthusia, where everything is made from natural ingredients found locally. Discover how the factory conceived Capri’s 1st perfume back in 1380. Stroll the narrow streets of the main town, and shop among the many boutiques to find one-off handmade crafts. Tantalize your taste buds with an antipasto appetizer in one of the many local bistros.
Transfer back to the harbor in the late afternoon to catch the high-speed boat back to Naples. Here, you will take the High-Speed Train to return to Rome.
- English-speaking local guide
- Transfers to Naples by High-Speed Train
- Transfer to Capri by air-conditioned boat
- Private bus transfers on Capri
- Visit to the Carthusia perfume factory
- Limoncello tasting
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drink not mentioned in "what's included"
At Piazza dei Cinquecento, facing the main entrance of the Termini train station, the meeting point is located on the far left just outside the entrance. Your City Wonders coordinator will be wearing a blue City Wonders polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure time. Late arrivals cannot be admitted, and will not be eligible for a refund
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
• This tour is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs or with any impairment requiring special assistance
• Strollers or baby carriages cannot be accommodated
• Please note that the boat journey to Capri may be affected by adverse sea conditions. If you are sensitive to seasickness, please take necessary precautions
• Please note that the Blue Grotto is available on request for a surcharge of EUR 30, to be purchased on site. The only method of payment accepted is cash
Product ID: 50035