This private transfer will pick you up from your accommodation in Rome with a 3-hour stop in Orvieto (if selected) and upgradable to 2 hours with a local professional guide. Afterwards, you will be dropped off at your accommodation in Florence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Your accomodation in Rome.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Transfer duration from Rome to Florence about 3-hours in total (traffic depending)
- Duration with optional stop in Orvieto about 6-hours in total (traffic depending)
- Pick-up time according with your indications in "Booking Notes"
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking driver
- The vehicle and driver will be at your complete disposal for the entire duration of the day trip and can take you where big buses cannot go, you will definitely walk less and see more
- English-speaking driver will give a general overview regarding the history of the areas in the car before you start walking around on your own. He will allow all the time you need to visit with no rush. By Italian law, he is unable to conduct guiding inside museums, monuments, etc. or even to leave the car to walk around with you
- If you prefer a private licensed tour guide in Orvieto, please add the "Guide Option" when you book the tour