Take the worry out of your arrival at Rome’s Fiumicino Airport and pre-book a comfortable shared transfer to city center locations by small minivan (no more than 8 people). Sit back and relax as your driver takes you direct to your hotel.
What to Expect
Take the stress out of your arrival at Rome’s Fiumicino Airport and pre-book a comfortable, convenient, and affordable shared transfer to city center hotels. Save money on expensive taxi fares
Available day and night, the transfer includes a meet and greet at the arrivals terminal. Your driver will be holding a sign for ease of contact. Then, once all passengers are on board, sit back and relax on the approximate 19-mile (30-kilometer) journey to the city center. Precise transfer times will depend on traffic conditions, and the order of hotels that passengers require.
Avoid the long lines for taxis on landing, or the hassle of negotiating the public transport system with heavy luggage. There is plenty of space to store your bags on the air-conditioned vehicles, and there will be no more than 6 stops before your drop off.
- Shared shuttle transfer from Fiumicino Airport to your hotel in Rome
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage fees (where applicable)
Know Before You Go
• The duration of the transfer is approximate, and will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• Please note that the vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
• You are allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per passenger. Oversize or excess luggage (surfboards, golf clubs, bikes etc.) are subject to restrictions. Please enquire in advance if excess luggage is acceptable. Additional fees will be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage
• Baby seats are not available
• The transfer is wheelchair accessible, but passengers must be accompanied by their own assistant if assistance is needed
• Please note that the price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
• The meeting point is: Terminal 1 - right at the exit; Terminal 3 - in front of the the column near door no. 2 with monitors and a neon Ground Transportation sign