Explore parts of the historic center of Rome that most tourists don't visit on a 3-hour tour of the old Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere district. Discover a more traditional side to the Imperial city and see Medieval, Renaissance and Baroque monuments.
What to Expect
Explore a lesser known side to Rome on a 3-hour walking tour of the Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere neighborhood, starting at the Portico D’ Ottavia in the Ghetto.
Continue to the Medieval Synagogue, crossing Tiber Island, strolling through the ancient Ponte Fabricio. Explore Trastevere, considered the most authentically Roman city district, where this neighborhood has maintained its characteristic rhythm and style.
End at Santa Maria in Trastevere Square to admire the inside and outside of the beautiful Medieval church.
Your guide will share their enthusiasm for these hidden parts of the city throughout, entertaining you with legends and the secrets of the cafés, synagogues and churches. Broaden your knowledge and experience of Rome, and discover areas that most tourists don't visit.
- Pick-up and drop off from hotels inside the Aurelian Walls
- Tour guide
- Entrance fee to the Synagogue
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The tour runs rain or shine
• No refunds for missed flights, buses, trains etc.
• Complete refund for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour departure
• Please consult your concierge for information about collection schedules. In order to improve the quality of the service and avoid delays, please be ready at the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time