See the sights of Rome illuminated for the night on a 2-hour Segway tour, and experience “La Dolce Vita” of the “Eternal City” after dark. Glide down historic streets to iconic monuments, such as the Pantheon, Castel Sant’ Angelo, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 135 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, German
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Italian, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance. Segway riders must weigh between 40 and 110 kilograms (90 to 250 pounds)
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- Segway riders must be at least 14 years old. Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Whoever does not meet these requirements will not take the tour and will not be refunded
- Maximum group size is 6 people