Combine your love for coffee and gelato with your passion for Rome on this 2.5-hour walking tour of the Eternal City and see, smell, and taste delicious Italian coffees, cakes, and ice-creams under the shade of some of the city’s most historic monuments.
What to Expect
Enjoy a mid-morning walking tour of Rome and experience the city through its legendary coffee and gelato culture.
Traveling in small groups of no more than 15 people, stroll through the center of Rome and discover the best places to enjoy tiny cups of espresso, scrumptious slices of tiramisu, and scoops of the most flavorsome ice-creams in town. Discover the secrets of artisanal Italian gelato, and learn how to distinguish a good one from a bad one.
Stop at famous coffee shops and gelaterias, such as Sant’Eustachio, Tazza d’Oro, Caffè Greco, and Pompi. Commentary will be provided by an expert foodie guide and includes details of any food events taking place at the time of your visit.
Get an introduction to selected specialties in artisan shops and learn how to order a coffee in Italy so that you can continue your coffee addiction alone. Visit popular and elegant coffee shops, learning about coffee from the bean to the roasting process.
Upgrade your tour with a 1-hour gelato-making class.
Don't miss the opportunity to upgrade your tour with a gelato-making class! Begin with a cooking class and learn how to make artisan gelato on your own, then your foodie guide will lead you to the Espresso and Gelato tour meeting point, where you will join other foodies and begin your walking tour.
- Espresso tasting in the most famous coffee shop in Rome with mini croissant (typical Italian breakfast)
- Visit to a “torrefazione” to learn important tips about coffee and see how to order a coffee
- Gelato tasting (at least 2 gelaterias)
- Tiramisu tasting in one of the most famous pastry shops in Rome
- Small group walking tour (maximum 15 people)
- Local guide
- Gelato-making class (when upgrade option is selected)
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food, not included in the program
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
• Clients are responsible for their own health conditions. Operator cannot guarantee special food requirements.