Rome: Vatican City Early Entrance Fast Track Tour
From £61 per personBook now
- Beat the crowds at the Vatican Museums with an early entrance ticket
- Marvel at Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel
- Go inside St. Peter's Basilica via a special entrance
- See masterpieces by Bernini and Raphael
- Go to the Gallery of Maps and the Gallery of Tapestries
- Admire Flemish tapestries by some of Raphael's students
Once inside the Vatican Museums, a Spanish-speaking guide will lead you to its highlights. Explore the rooms before the crowds arrive, and marvel at sculptures from Ancient Greece that inspired Michelangelo. Be dazzled by the work of early cartographers in the Gallery of Maps. Spot optical illusions in the Gallery of Tapestries. Admire the Raphael Rooms, considered by many to be as beautiful as the Sistine Chapel.
Before you enter the Sistine Chapel, get a full briefing using visual aids. Hear interesting stories and anecdotes about the room to add a human dimension to all the religious grandeur. You’ll have 20-30 minutes to admire Michelangelo’s frescoes in the company of only a few other groups - an incredible opportunity considering how packed the room can be..
Then, skip the long lines to St. Peter’s Basilica via a special access door that leads directly into the cathedral. Once inside, spend an hour with your guide, looking at highlights such as Michelangelo’s “Pieta,” Bernini’s “Baldachin,” and the stunning architecture of the world’s most famous church.
This is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have in the Vatican Museums. No other tour can offer you this combination of early entrance time, small groups, and a knowledgeable Spanish-speaking guide who will bring the museums to life.
- Skip-the-line early entrance to the Vatican Museums (before it opens to the general public)
- Skip-the-line entry to St. Peter's Basilica
- Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Meet just outside the green bar in the middle of Piazza del Risorgimento. This is the only bar/cafè located on the square. The bar is on the side of the square towards Via Crescensio, close to tram stop number 19. The nearest Metro station is "Ottaviano" (Open in Google Maps)
• Unfortunately the tour cannot accommodate guests with mobility issues. It's also not possible to accommodate baby strollers
• The Vatican policy insists that guests cover their shoulders and knees inside the Museums and Basilica at all times
• According to Vatican Museum rules, backpacks and strollers are not allowed inside the Museums, and must be checked at the desk upon arrival. It is the responsibility of guests to retrieve these items after their tour
• Please note that St. Peter's Basilica is subject to closure without notice. On these occasions guests will not be allowed to use the skip-the-line entrance, and the tour will end inside the Sistine Chapel
Product ID: 59152