Do as the Romans Do: Castelli Romani Tastings TourProduct ID: 58685
From £53.28 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceYour hotel in central Rome
- Take a break from the city in the popular Castelli Romani region
- Visit the popular destinations of Ariccia, Genzano, and Albano
- Taste regional food and wines specialties in the countryside outside Rome
On this 5-hour small-group tour you’ll visit Ariccia, Genzano, and Albano, located to the southeast of Rome. Your taste buds will be tantalized by local products at these destinations that are some of the most popular in Castelli Romani region.
The villages are known for their food specialties and wines. Enjoy the opportunity to taste some of the delicacies at a typical fraschetta.
- Pick-up at centrally located hotels
- Local food connoisseur guide
- Food and wine tastings
If you are not staying at a centrally located hotel, please reach the I Love Rome office in via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the Grand Hotel – Metro A Line – 'Repubblica' stop). (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 58685