Discover a different side to Rome on the city’s only night-time walking tour in English. Explore the hidden side of the Eternal City on a mysterious 1.5-hour night tour, and learn about Rome's supernatural side as you check out Campo de Fiori and more.
What to Expect
When the sun sets in Rome another side to the city comes to life. This darker, more mysterious Rome is one where facts and legends are intertwined to stimulate the imagination as much as the eye. On this 90-minute evening tour, you'll discover the sunset Rome known only to a select few!
Your guide will bring the Eternal City’s most enthralling historical and supernatural mysteries to life in a highly entertaining and informative tour. You will stroll along winding lanes in the city's historic center and hear ghostly tales that form part of a lesser-known history of Rome.
Departing from Sant'Andrea Della Valle Church, you will walk in the shadows of sights such as the Campo de Fiori, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, Via del Governo Vecchio, Via Giulia, Piazza Farnese, and Castel Sant'Angelo. Prepare to be a little spooked, but expect to be highly entertained!
- Evening city tour
- English speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Meet on the steps of the Church of San Andrea della Valle.
Know Before You Go
• This service ends at Castel Sant’Angelo from where public transport and taxis are easily accessible.
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
• The tour provider is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours.
• Likewise, pushchairs or strollers cannot be accommodated.
• Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present your tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide.