Bypass the lines at Rome's greatest attractions with a fast-track entry ticket for the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum. Step back in time by 2,000 years and marvel at the ancient amphitheatre, relics, and ruins of the Roman Republic.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The history surrounding the sites was amazing. We enjoyed it all"
"Skip the line! Just 10 minutes was to enter the Colosseum."
"Coloseum, size, structure, beauty ot it @ night."
Select participants and date
Go directly to the Colosseum's Fast Track Ticket Holders counter to queue for mandatory security checks. This lane is marked with a sign "Ticket Holder and Roma Pass."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note the seasonal opening hours of the attractions and take this into account if you are selecting an admission time in the evening, so as to have enough time for your visit
- The ticket is valid for 24 hours and includes 1 entry to the Colosseum at the selected time and 1 entry to Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Ticket price: Adults ticket price 18.00€, EU Citizen ticket price 2.00€, Under 18's ticket price is free
- The entry time to each attraction can be moved within 1 hour depending on availability
- This ticket allows you to enter each attraction once
- Large bags and suitcases are not allowed inside the attractions