Colosseum and Ancient Rome 3-Hour TourProduct ID: 3563
From £211 Per group up to 5Book now
- Follow in the footsteps of the Emperor at the Roman Forum
- Learn about the spectacular gladiator fights at the legendary Colosseum
- Visit Palatine Hill, the most important of the 7 hills in Rome
- See the Temple of Vesta, the central feature in the Roman Forum
- Enjoy an exciting and detailed tour with a professional tour guide
- Visit ancient sites and learn about their history in a small group
You will then see where fearless gladiators fought for their lives before the eyes of the Emperor and the Roman people. Explore the interior and exterior of the Colosseum and learn all about the spectacles that once took place at this beautiful amphitheater. The tour concludes at Palatine Hill, where legend has it that Romulus killed his brother Remus to found the city of Rome.
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
Piazza Venezia, by the fountain on the right-hand (western) side of the National Monument to Victor Emmanuel II (Monumento Nazionale a Vittorio Emanuele II). (Open in Google Maps)
You will receive full details regarding your tour and a map in your confirmation email.
Product ID: 3563