Take the worry out of your arrival at Rome’s Ciampino Airport and pre-book a shared transfer to city center hotels by small minivan for no more than 8 people. Avoid the long wait for taxis on arrival, and relax as you drive direct to the city.
What to Expect
Take the stress out of your arrival at Ciampino Airport in Rome, and pre-book a comfortable, convenient, and affordable shared transfer to hotels in the city center.
Skip the long lines for taxis, and avoid the hassle of navigating the public transport system with heavy bags. Available day or night, the transfer includes a meet and greet at the arrival terminal. Your driver will be holding a sign for ease of contact.
Located approximately 10 miles (16 kilometers) south of the city, precise transfer times from Ciampino Airport to Rome will depend on traffic conditions and the order of hotels that passengers require. Sit back and relax; your driver is friendly, safe, and in possession of a vast knowledge of Rome’s roads.
There’s plenty of space for luggage on board the air-conditioned vehicle, and with no more than 6 stops along the way.
- 1-way shared transfer by minibus (maximum 8 passengers)
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the duration of the transfer is approximate and will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• The vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
• Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (such as surfboards, golf clubs, bikes etc.) are subject to certain restrictions. Please enquire in advance if excess luggage is acceptable. Additional fees will be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage
• Baby seats are not available
• The transfer is wheelchair accessible, but passengers must be accompanied by their own assistant if assistance is needed
• Please note that the price is per person, based on 8 adults per vehicle