Bike Group Tour Rome Center & Panoramic ViewsProduct ID: 64213
From £87 per personBook now
- Enjoy the beautiful Roman weather and discover its hidden gems
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy this tour with your family
- Follow your informative and friendly guide
You start from the Colosseum and bike through the Imperial Forums to Piazza Venezia. From there you go towards the Trevi Fountain and Piazza di Spagna with its famous Spanish Steps. Then continue towards Villa Borghese and reach the Pincio’s viewpoint for one of the best panoramic views of Rome. Cross the Tiber and reach Trastevere with its peculiar alleys where you can breath the real romanity.
Saint Peter's square is your next stop and from there we ride back towards the Jewish Ghetto, arriving at the Theater of Marcellus. Your tour will end at the Capitoline hill, the town hall of Rome, where you can have a fantastic panoramic view of the Imperial Forums.
Led by a local guide on a bike you will have the best experience of Rome reaching some hidden places less visited due to their location. The guide will share with you all Rome secrets and will be at your disposal to answer all of your questions and curiosities. During the tour, you will take a break for lunch in an Italian 'trattoria' and also enjoy an ice cream stop.
- Quality trekking bike or electric bike
- Lunch at a trattoria
- Ice cream in a "gelateria"
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Museums entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips and any other extras
via Labicana, 49 Your meeting point is Top bike Rental & Tour that is near Colosseum metro Station (B line). When you get off the Metro station go left and then straight ahead. (Open in Google Maps)
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Bikes with electronic assistance are available on request
• This activity is for leisure with an electronic bike and for an intermediate level of cyclist with a trekking bike (it covers approx. 25 km, 15,5 miles)
• Children that weigh less than 50 pounds (23kg – approximately 4 years old) may sit in a child seat on the back of a parent’s bike, and there is no charge
• From the age of 8, children that know how to ride a bike may use their own bicycle
Product ID: 64213