Bike Group Tour Rome Center & Panoramic Views
From £89 per personBook now
- Enjoy the beautiful Roman weather and discover its hidden gems
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy this tour with your family
- Follow your informative and friendly guide
You start from the Colosseum and bike through the Imperial Forums to Piazza Venezia. From there you go towards the Trevi Fountain and Piazza di Spagna with its famous Spanish Steps. Then continue towards Villa Borghese and reach the Pincio’s viewpoint for one of the best panoramic views of Rome. Cross the Tiber and reach Trastevere with its peculiar alleys where you can breath the real romanity.
Saint Peter's square is your next stop and from there we ride back towards the Jewish Ghetto, arriving at the Theater of Marcellus. Your tour will end at the Capitoline hill, the town hall of Rome, where you can have a fantastic panoramic view of the Imperial Forums.
Led by a local guide on a bike you will have the best experience of Rome reaching some hidden places less visited due to their location. The guide will share with you all Rome secrets and will be at your disposal to answer all of your questions and curiosities. During the tour, you will take a break in a place of your choice and have your lunch-in-a-box, absorbed in the magnificence of Rome.
- Quality trekking bike
- Bike tour
- Lunch box
- Professional guide
- Museums entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips and any other extras
Via Ostilia, 29. Yor meeting point is Wheely Bike Rental & Tour that is near Colosseum metro Station (B line). When you go off the metro turn left on Via dei Fori Imperiali towards Piazza del Colosseo. Cross at the traffic lights and goes right towards Via San Giovanni in Laterano for 50 meters. Via Ostilia is the first on the right. Meeting point is on the right side of the street at number 29.
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Free bike seat provided for infants aged 0-4 years.
• Lunch to be paid on the spot if needed (maximum 15 EUR)
• This activity is for intermediate level of cyclist (it covers approx. 25 km, 15,5 miles)
Product ID: 64213