Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Rome with a trip to picturesque Tuscany. With travel and sightseeing all arranged, you can enjoy the region’s famed wine, food, and scenery all in one day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting time: 07:15 Departure time: 07:30 Meet in the center of Rome's Piazza del Popolo, by the large fountain with the lions and the obelisk. The nearest metro stop is Flaminio (Line A).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A fair amount of walking is involved, so comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Entrance to churches requires appropriate dress. Shoulders and knees must be covered. Entry may be refused due to improper dress.
- Please note that the itinerary and the venues visited might vary according to season and availability, always offering the same inclusions.
- Please note, from August 6th 2021 all public venues in Italy will require visitors above the age of 12 to present a COVID-19 green certificate and an ID, proving that they are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine), or that they have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours, or that they have recovered from COVID-19 (with a PCR or antigen test result) at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. Green Passes must be in Italian or English and can be presented in digital or printed formats.