Experience the atmospheric city of Rome after the sun goes down on this guided night tour. See the famous and not so famous sites, learn a little history, and drink a little wine. In small groups, enjoy an evening of discovery, fun, and flavor.
What to Expect
When the sun goes down, the real Rome comes to life. Marvel at the ancient capital without the crowds on this small-group tour with an English-speaking guide. Meet your guide in a central bar for a glass of Italian wine and a selection of delicious appetizers. Aperitivos are never a bad way to begin the night!
Infused with the flavors of Italian cuisine, set off into the city. Visit the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain. Admire the Pantheon and see the ever-popular Piazza Navona with its Four Rivers fountain.
As you walk, your guide will point out all the most important sites that you would have missed on your own. Listen to stories about the most interesting characters in Rome’s history – from Bernini to Michelangelo, Galileo, and Raphael. Perfect for first-time visitors, this tour gives you a taste of everything to help you use the rest of your time in the Eternal City wisely.
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Aperitivo (1 glass of wine or a drink with typical Italian appetizers)
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Meet your guide near the metro entrance in Piazza die Spagna, at the central palm tree.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• This service ends around 22:15 at the Colosseum in Rome.
• It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point.
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
• Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate travelers with wheelchairs, strollers, or mobility impairments.