Experience the atmospheric city of Rome after the sun goes down on this guided night tour. See the famous and not so famous sites, learn a little history, and drink a little wine. In small groups, enjoy an evening of discovery, fun, and flavor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting time 7:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Check out the best of Rome, including the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and Pantheon
- See the most important sites in less than 4 hours
- Explore the entire city by bus and foot
- Taste an Aperitivo in a central Rome wine bar
- Be introduced to Rome's themes and characters, in depth, by your guide
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Aperitivo (1 glass of wine or a drink with typical Italian appetizers)
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Near the Piazza di Spagna metro station entrance under the palm trees in the piazza next to the red ‘M’ sign. Your tour coordinators will have a City Wonders sign with the name of the tour at the meeting point for easy recognition.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This service ends around 10:15 PM at the Colosseum in Rome.
- It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate travelers with wheelchairs, strollers, or mobility impairments.