Descend into the chill of Rome’s mysterious underworld on the city’s longest running crypts and catacombs tour. Travelling in an air-conditioned coach, you’ll skip the line into three of the city’s strangest discoveries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting time: 14:15 Departure time: 14:30 Meet in the center of Piazza Barberini, by the large Triton fountain. Piazza Barberini is located at the metro stop Barberini on metro line A (red line).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Regrettably, guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated. Strollers or baby carriages must be left at home.
- Entry into churches requires that you follow a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. The tour operator cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- Please note, from August 6th 2021 all public venues in Italy will require visitors above the age of 12 to present a COVID-19 green certificate in Italian or English and an ID, proving that they are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine), or that they have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours, or that they have recovered from COVID-19 (with a PCR or antigen test result) at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old.