Spend the afternoon exploring the fascinating archeological monuments of Rome and journeying into the history of the Roman Empire. Marvel at the splendid Colosseum, walk the Via Sacra, visit the arch of Constantine, and stand on the sacred Palatine Hill.
What to Expect
Embark on a fascinating archeological tour of Rome and spend the afternoon exploring some of its most thrilling archeological buildings.
Begin with the spectacular Colosseum, one of the wonders of the ancient world and the most famous amphitheater in the world. Hear the fascinating history of this special place and the legends that surround it as you walk along its curved and crumbling walls, and let your knowledgeable guide take you on a journey through the thrilling history of the Roman Empire.
Continue the tour along the via Sacra (Sacred Way) with a visit to the splendid Arch of Constantine, and then make your way to the Palatine Hill. Admire the ruins of this sacred area where the ancient Roman kings once lived. Eventually find your way to the impressive Roman Forum to end the afternoon in marvel.
- Pick-up service from centrally located hotels
- Professional tour guide
- Skip-the-line tickets
What's Not Included
- Drop off
- Anything not mentioned in "inclusions"
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
- Afternoon departure is at 14:30
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue
- The archaeological area involves walking on medium-hard floors, please wear comfortable shoes and be ready for rain or sunshine
- The areas are not wheelchair accessible and not suitable for individuals who have difficulty walking
- Tour ends in the Colosseum vicinity
- Group size is maximum 35 people