Decode the riddles of Rome in the heart of the Eternal City on a half-day tour of the locations from the “Angels and Demons” novel and movie. Discover a secret passage unused for many centuries, who the Illuminati were, and much more.
What to Expect
Experience an incredible journey through Rome, at the end of which you will discover the secrets of the Illuminati! Join the Angels and Demons walking tour, following the path of illumination, and learn how to solve the many puzzles and enigmas that feature in Dan Brown's bestselling novel and movie.
But this tour is not just for fans of Dan Brown; it also takes you to some of the most beautiful piazzas in Rome, as well as lesser-known sites away from the tourist trail, where pagan symbolism and Christianity collide. Discover the Altars of Science, and decode the secret messages hidden in Bernini sculptures and Galileo texts. Enter the Church of Illumination for a glimpse of "Il Passetto,” the secret passage connecting the Vatican to the notorious Castel Sant’Angelo.
Whether you have read the book or not, the tour provides a unique experience that will let you visit the most beautiful locations in Rome as you soak up all of the mystery and intrigue.
- Tour as per description
- Admission into Castel Sant’Angelo
- Coffee break
- English speaking tour guide
- All transfers in an air-conditioned bus
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The tour ends at Castel Sant’Angelo.
• It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure points
• Entrance into some churches may require a dress code. The local supplier cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended
• Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, delays are possible at these venues.
• Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, you are advised to avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.