Ancient Rome: 3-Hour Skip-the-Line Archaeological Tour
From £160 Per group up to 8Book now
- Tour the Roman Forum as your archaeologist guide tells you about the origins of the city
- See the ruins of the imperial residences on the Palatine hill
- Visit the Colosseum, Rome’s iconic monument, and see the current exhibition
Inside the Forum you’ll see the ruins of the Senate, and of magnificent temples and triumphal arches. From the Forum you can also see the ruins of imposing buildings located at the side of the Capitoline Hill.
Continue on to the Palatine Hill, where you’ll find the earliest ruins of ancient Rome. Your guide will tell you about the legend of Romulus and Remus and the founding of Rome. See the ruins of impressive imperial residences and take in the spectacular views of the Circus Maximus.
The final stop on your tour is the Colosseum, or the Flavian amphitheater. This is undoubtedly Rome's best-known monument, which was used in ancient times for gladiatorial shows. Learn about the history of the monument from your guide, who will also tell you about the gladiator fights and other types of shows that were held here.
Walk around the Colosseum and take in its upper floors, as well as the current exhibition.
- Tour with archaeologist guide
- Skip-the-line reserved entrance at the Roman Forum and Colosseum
- Entrance fees to the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, and Colosseum (EU citizens under 18 and over 65 enter at no charge. Others are charged EUR 15, which must be paid to the guide before the start of the tour)
Outside the Colosseo metro station, on Via dei Fori Imperiali. Take Metro B (blue line) to Colosseo station. When you exit, turn right and look for your guide carrying the sign, "YourTour Roma" Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled starting time. Travelers who arrive late will not be able to participate in the tour.
Unfortunately, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill are not wheelchair accessible.
Product ID: 34016