Rome: Piazzas, Fountains, and Monuments Private Tour
From £345 Per group up to 5Book now
- Explore the main monuments of Ancient Rome
- See stunning Baroque and Renaissance architecture in Rome's main squares
- Learn about the gladiator spectacles of the Colosseum
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- Go to the historic Pantheon, commissioned by Marcus Agrippa during the reign of Augustus
- Enjoy panoramic views of Piazza Venezia from Capitoline Hill
Set off from Piazza Venezia for the mighty Colosseum, where you will wander across the arena to imagine the violent gladiator spectacles of Ancient Rome. Next, walk the historic Via Sacra to the Roman Forum, where your guide will speak about the history of the main basilicas, temples, and arches, focusing on the days of Gaius Julius Caesar.
Enjoy panoramic views from the top of Capitoline Hill ("Campidoglio"), designed by Michelangelo. Next, stroll to Piazza Navona to see Bernini’s Fountain of the Four Rivers, and the Church of St Agnes in Agony by Borromini. Another leisurely stroll takes you to the Trevi Fountain, where your guide will explain the importance of water in Ancient Rome. Throw a coin in the fountain to ensure you will one day return, and savor the flavors of an authentic Italian ice cream.
End at the magnificent Pantheon, the temple to all gods, commissioned by Marcus Agrippa during the reign of Augustus.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets (approximately EUR 12 per person)
Meet your guide on Piazza Venezia. They will be waiting on the right side of the fountain of the Vittorio Emanuele II monument, as you are facing it. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 44091